The Capri Tools Warranty
*All Capri Tools products come with a warranty.
Carpi Tools will repair, without charge, any defective materials or workmanship for one year, two years, ten years or the useful life of the product, as listed on the product page and/or in the product manual.
- Purchases of tools from unauthorized dealers or seller.
- Non original owner.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage.
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance to user manual.
- Damage from external sources such as transit and weather.
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operations;
- Use of Capri Tools product not in accordance with the Capri Tools Operating Manual;
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Capri Tools;
- Faulty assembly or installations;
- Calibrations, repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Capri Tools or its authorized agents.
All of our products includes a warranty. Capri Tools will repair, without charge, any defective materials or workmanship for one year, two years, five years, ten years or the useful life of the product, as listed on the product page and/or in the product manual.
Our warranty is applicable to the original purchaser in North America only and with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is required. The complete product must be returned, freight prepaid by the original purchaser, to Capri Tools.
In lieu of repair, Capri Tools may provide a replacement of a new product, a refurbished product or a refund in its sole distraction. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, does not apply where the tools has been abused, misused or improperly maintained, where repairs have been made or attempted by others, and where any alterations have been made to the tool. The determination of whatever the product returned to Capri Tools satisfies the condition of this warranty shall be made by Capri Tools in its sole discretion. The warranty does not apply to accessories.
Capri Tools makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the product of the merchantability for fitness thereof for any purpose. In no event shall Capri Tools be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder. This limitation applies both during and after the terms of the warranty.