All bits are constructed of precision tolerance for general purpose uses. The set comes with most commonly used sizes magnetic screwdriver bit so you won’t drop any fasteners and allows you to operate in cramped spaces.
Accurate. Reliable. Dependable.
Each torque screwdriver is individually tested by our laboratory with an accuracy of +/- 6% and is proven to meet DIN standards: ISO 6789, ASME B107.300-2010.
Ultra-Precise accurate torque consistency and the precision enhancing an adjustable torque of 0.5 inch pound increment.
Model# CP21075S – Capri Tools Ultra Precision Certified Torque Limiting Screwdriver Set, 0.5 to 6 inch-pounds in 0.05 inch-pound increments
• Ultra-precise torque limiting screwdriver lets you work on electronics, computer equipment, and delicate instruments with ease and confidence
• Torque range from 0.5 to 6 in. lbs., in 0.05 lb. increments. Intuitive single hand torque adjustment lets you quickly adjust torque settings on the fly
• Just 4.1 in. long and 1 in. wide – up to 50% smaller form factor than comparable torque screwdrivers. Enjoy the excellent hand feel and ultimate maneuverability especially in tight spots
• +/- 6% accuracy, certified in accordance with ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.2003. Includes a NIST-traceable calibration certificate
• 1/4 in. standard hex drive. Comes with 16 screwdriver bits: Slotted: 4 mm, 6 mm, Phillips: PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3, Star: T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40, Hex: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm. Includes a premium custom carry case
The Capri Tools Ultra Precision Certified Torque Limiting Screwdriver lets you work on electronics, computer equipment, and delicate instruments with ease and confidence.
|Model No.||Torque Range||Increment||l (in.)||wt (lbs)|
|21075S||1/4″||0.5 to 6 in-lbs||0.05 in-lbs||4.1||0.25|
|4 • 6 mm
PH0 • PH1 • PH2 • Ph3
T10 • T15 • T20 • T25 • T30 • T40
3 • 4 • 5 • 6 mm