Forged Steel Construction
This vise uses high-strength 90,000 PSI drop-forged steel, which has 26% higher tensile strength and 37% higher fatigue strength than cast iron. This makes for greater overall strength and long-term durability.
360° Rotating Swivel Base
The swivel base rotates 360° to accommodate the job at hand. It can be locked down at any point to provide complete versatility.
Machinist and Pipe Jaws
High-strength machinist and pipe jaws have stronger gripping surfaces than others, yet they are still replaceable, which is part of what makes this bench vise last a lifetime.
Model# CP10515, CP10516, CP10517
• 90,000 PSI tensile strength forged steel for immense strength and long-term durability
• 360° swivel base for convenient rotation
• Large anvil provides more working space
• Knurled jaws grip objects firmly
• Black oxide corrosion resistant handle
• Sliding surface is CNC machined and induction-hardened
• Choose your bench vise with 4”, 6”, or 7” jaws
• Lifetime warranty