Calibrated in Both Directions
The industrial torque wrenches are calibrated in both directions to a +/- 3% (CW) and +/- 5% (CCW) accuracy. These units are tested and proven to maintain their accuracy for 10,000 cycles at full torque capacity.
Calibration is performed by comparison with reference standards which have been calibrated by a recognized NIST-laboratory and are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. A certificate of calibration is included with all of our torque wrenches with individual traceable serial number for each unit.
The entire body is 100% steel and feels solid in your hand with the knurled handle’s non-slip grip. The engraved Foot-Pound and Newton Meter dual scale provides a vivid and clear reading of the measurement.
Model# CP31200, CP31201, CP31202, CP31202-250FL, CP31203
• Designed for continuous heavy-duty industrial use
• Calibrated for CW and CCW directions
• Accuracy ±3% CW, ±5% CCW
• Certified in accordance with ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789:2003
• Maintain accuracy for 10,000 cycles at full torque capacity
• CNC machined components produce consistent accuracy
• Positive lock mechanism with spring loaded pull down ring
• Includes calibration certificate
• Custom fitted case included
|Model No.||Drive||Torque Range||Increments||l (in.)||wt (lbs)||a (in.)||h (in.)|
|31200||1/4″||20-150 in-lbs / 2.8-16.4 Nm||1 in-lbs||8.3||0.66||1||0.5|
|31201||3/8″||10-80 ft-lbs / 17-105.1 Nm||0.5 ft-lbs||17.0||2.25||1.4||0.5|
|31202||1/2″||20-150 ft-lbs / 34-197 Nm||1 ft-lbs||20.8||3.65||1.7||0.78|
|31202-250FL||1/2″||30-250 ft-lbs / 48-332 Nm||1 ft-lbs||24.0||4.00||1.7||0.78|
|31203-450FL||3/4″||50-450 ft-lbs / 102-576 Nm||5 ft-lbs||41.3||11.7||2.5||1.1|
|31203||3/4″||100-600 ft-lbs / 170-780 Nm||5 ft-lbs||48.8||14.1||2.5||1.1|