The industrial torque wrenches are calibrated to a +/- 4% (CW) accuracy. These units are tested and proven to maintain their accuracy for 5,000 cycles at full torque capacity.
Calibration is performed by comparison with reference standards which have been calibrated by a recognized NIST-laboratory and are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. A certificate of calibration is included with all of our torque wrenches with individual traceable serial number for each unit.
The diamond contour grip is designed for a comfortable and steady hold. The handle is made of premium high impact resistant materials which is 30% lighter than traditional torque wrench handles as well as ergonomic handle for a sure grip.
Model# CP31100, CP31101, CP31102, CP31103, CP31104
• Special diamond contour grip design, high impact resistant sure-grip handle
• Calibrated with an accuracy of +/-4% CW
• Certified in accordance with ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789:2003
• Maintain accuracy for 5,000 cycles at full torque capacity
• CNC machined components produce consistent accuracy
• Positive lock mechanism with spring loaded pull down ring
• Calibration certificate included
• Custom fitted case included
|Model No.||Drive||Torque Range||Increments||l (in.)||wt (lbs)||a (in.)||h (in.)|
|31100||1/4″||20-250 in-lbs / 3.7-27.4 Nm||1.5 in-lbs||11.06||1.168||1.06||0.45|
|31101||3/8″||10-80 ft-lbs / 17-105.1 Nm||0.5 ft-lbs||14.21||1.70||1.42||0.59|
|31102||1/2″||10-150 ft-lbs / 20.3-196.6 Nm||1 ft-lbs||18.15||2.755||1.76||0.68|
|31103||1/2″||30-250 ft-lbs / 54.2-325.4 Nm||2 ft-lbs||21.76||3.505||1.76||0.68|
|31104||3/4″||80-365 ft-lbs / 119-485 Nm||1.5 ft-lbs||33.07||5.313||2.5||1.1|