The Powerful One
This lightweight air drill has 60 ft-lbs max torque and 2,200 RPM, easily drills through wood, plastic and metal.
Cold Insulated Handle
Ergonomic handle with a cold-insulated grip, suitable for continuous outdoor use.
Capri Tools offers 2-year limited warranty on all pneumatic tools; in addition, Capri Tools will cover both inbound and outbound shipping cost. Please contact our customer service for a repair service number and details.
• 60 ft-lbs max torque and 2,200 RPM drills through wood, plastic, and metal
• Includes Jacobs (R) keyless chuck, making it easy to secure bits
• Forward and reverse functionality
• Lightweight: Only 2.6 lbs
• Only 83 dB sound pressure
• Cold-insulated handle, suitable for continuous outdoor operation
• Low air-consumption
|Avg Air Consumption||CFM||3.4|
|Recommended Hose Size||in.||3/8|
|Model No.||l (in.)||wt (lbs)|
|32071||3/8″ with Jacobs® Chuck||6.9||2.6|