The Art of Pliers
There’s something special about a pair of pliers that can be consistently effective and durable. All that tightening, clamping, twisting, and turning over time takes a toll on pliers that aren’t made for the job. That’s why Capri Tools pliers are built with a solid foundation that makes for ultimate strength and durability.
Built for Tough Jobs
Chrome-molybdenum is the steel you turn to when you need an extremely strong and durable tool. Each plier is built with forged, hardened jaws and teeth made to grip objects from any angle. They’re built with this class from head to toe, including a classic trigger lock release, which gives them a strong, secure locking force.
The Mechanic’s Tray
Consider organization a problem of the past, especially when it comes to this set of pliers. Each tool has a perfectly shaped fitting in the tray. At the perfect thickness of 1.25”, the Mechanic’s Tray fits in the majority of tool cabinets. They’re made of tough materials for durability and help keep drawers and tools well organized.
• 7 piece set includes 3 curved jaw pliers, 2 long nose pliers, and 2 clamp pliers
• Classic trigger lock release provides more strength and locking force security
• Pliers are perfectly fitted into the Mechanic’s Tray for easy storage in toolboxes
• Forged, hardened jaws and teeth grip objects from any angle and can be locked for repeat usage
• Curved jaw and long nose pliers include built-in wire cutters for convenience
• Specially designed to fit in majority of tool cabinets
• Made of tough materials for durability
• Keeps your drawer and tools organized
• Tray Dimension: 22.5” x 15.9” – with 1” cutout to fit smaller trays
|Model No.||l (in.)||w (in.)||wt (lbs)|
|1-1120||7-Piece Master Set with The Mechanic’s Tray||22.5||15.9||15|
|Curved Jaws: 5 • 7 • 10″
Long Nose: 6 • 9″
C-Clamp: 6 • 11″